Additional Fees

This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago.Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive thing about the rest of the people I was dealing with.

They seemed not to know much about solar and couldn't answer any of my question. I am still awaiting to complete my solar installation. They had told me they will be completing the job next month, so I guess we need to still wait for the completion process for a few more week.

What a horrible job these jerks did!

I will be taking legal actions and filing complaints with whoever I can. To top it off I have a leak. I can see daylight through my ceiling from inside my living room. I contacted them to resolve the issues and they have been giving me the run around the last few weeks.

I even contacted SunPower to see if they can help me, but SunPower told me it is Sun Times responsibility to properly install the system.

Know I will need to contact the California State Board of Contractors to see if I can file a complaint with them.My wife and I are so frustrated with Sun Time and SunPower, we wish we never when solar or let these people in our home.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suntime energy solar panel installation. Suntime Energy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suntime energy solar panel installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suntime Energy. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Sunpower or SolarCity.

Had an Experience with Suntime Energy?

Comments