Suntime Energy - Solar Power System Review from Montebello, California

Additional Fees

Having panels installed in the house sounded like a great idea. However, choosing SunTime to do our contract was the worst decision we have made in our lifetime.

Our electric bill is double what it used to because the panels dont produce

what they said they would. We have called them a lot of times to come fix the panels and they give us the run around. It's very frustrating.

FYI the lady's name is Sophia. If you are planning on getting solar panels read peoples reviews before getting this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntime Energy Solar Power System.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Suntime Energy - Sun Time Telemarketers Call me everyday! Sun-Time Energy is a cheating ***!

Additional Fees

I receive at least 1 call everyday from this screw up of a company every single day. I have even receive up to 5 calls in 1 day from different telemarketers for Sun Time Solar.

Every time they call me, I tell them to place me on the do-not-call list. I don't want any solar on my house. I get calls on the weekends and late at night. I don't think it is legal to call someone late at night Stop calling me!

I called them back to complain about the calls several time. It's crazy that they are still calling me all the time.

Here is there phone number 866-427-6445. You guys are a SCAM!

I didn't like: Daily calls.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 26, 2016.

Illegal telemarketing calls and horrible solar installation! Suntime Energy is a Scam!

Additional Fees

This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago. Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive thing about the rest of the people I was dealing with.

They seemed not to know much about solar and couldn't answer any of my question. I am still awaiting to complete my solar installation. They had told me they will be completing the job next month, so I guess we need to still wait for the completion process for a few more week.

What a horrible job these jerks did!

I will be taking legal actions and filing complaints with whoever I can. To top it off I have a leak. I can see daylight through my ceiling from inside my living room. I contacted them to resolve the issues and they have been giving me the run around the last few weeks.

I even contacted SunPower to see if they can help me, but SunPower told me it is Sun Times responsibility to properly install the system.

Know I will need to contact the California State Board of Contractors to see if I can file a complaint with them. My wife and I are so frustrated with Sun Time and SunPower, we wish we never when solar or let these people in our home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suntime Energy Solar Panel Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2016.