Additional Fees

I receive at least 1 call everyday from this screw up of a company every single day. I have even receive up to 5 calls in 1 day from different telemarketers for Sun Time Solar.

Every time they call me, I tell them to place me on the do-not-call list. I don't want any solar on my house. I get calls on the weekends and late at night. I don't think it is legal to call someone late at night Stop calling me!

I called them back to complain about the calls several time. It's crazy that they are still calling me all the time.

Here is there phone number 866-427-6445. You guys are a SCAM!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Suntime Energy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suntime Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was daily calls. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Sunpower or SolarCity. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suntime Energy solar telemarketer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments